Saturday, July 28, 2007

Our little athlete! He looks ready to hit the field here, doesn't he?


Waylon went back to work on Wednesday after we got back from the beach, so Noah and I were home alone (with Seger) on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It actually went pretty well. I was able to get a few things done around the house and even went grocery shopping! We also had lunch with Amy and Stella. Amy is the one who inspired me to start this blog. She and I were in prenatal yoga together. That was so nice to get out and talk to another new mom.

Waylon gave Noah his first bottle today. He took right to the bottle and downed 5 oz of my pumped milk in no time. I think Waylon really enjoyed being able to feed him. I'm going to try to pump some more so that we can stay out for more than 2 hours at at time without worrying about where to feed him. Oh yeah... and so Waylon can take some of those night feedings, too! :-) Here is a cute picture of Waylon feeding him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him. When are you coming to Maryland???