Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A real smile?!

Noah in an adorable outfit in Daddy's chair
(this chair used to be my Poppop's - Noah's great grandfather)




I'm pretty sure Noah is smiling back at us now! I wasn't sure the first time, but it's happened a few times now. If he's looking right at us and we are smiling and cooing at him, he'll smile! It's going to be so much fun when he really starts interacting with us.

He's already changed so much... and GROWN! We put him on the scale again on Monday and he weighed in at a whopping 12.4 lbs! Crazy. I can't believe how fast he's growing. It will be interesting to see if our scale is correct at his 2 month appointment.

Yesterday, Noah and I went to see Daddy at work. We showed him off to all of Waylon's coworkers and then went out to lunch. I'm taking Noah back to my work tomorrow. He's already met most people, but I'm pretty sure he'll get to meet Abby for the first time - my coworker's new daughter who was born 3 days before him.

The bottle feeding is still going well. It's so nice to go out and not have to watch the clock too much. I think Waylon and I may even have our first official date night this weekend by ourselves. We want to do this at least once a month. I'll be nervous about leaving him, but I know it's important for us as a couple to establish this tradition.


Here is another cute picture - this one is of our two boys at the end of a long day. :-)


1 comment:

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

Such a cutie! Glad to hear all is going well. Hard to believe it's been almost a month already. Can't wait to see you - hopefully soon! I've got less than 4 weeks to go. It's coming fast. Maybe we can get together this month.