Sunday, August 5, 2007

Date Night

Waylon and I had our first date night last night. After just a few tears as we drove away, I was okay! :-) We went downtown and got some great sushi and then walked down to a coffee shop. We were only gone for about 2 1/2 hours, but it was nice to go out by ourselves.

This date night was in celebration of my birthday that is on Tuesday, so Waylon brought my gift - he, my parents, and his parents all went in together on a $300 gift card to spafinder.com!! I can choose which spa to go to and get a full spa package!! I can't WAIT! I'm so excited. Nana and Grandad (Waylon's parents) babysat for us and I think they really enjoyed spending the time with Noah, too so it was good all around!

Noah turned 1 month old on Thursday!! He is such a big boy! We just put him on our scale again this morning and he was 13.3 lbs! I can't get over how much weight he is gaining. The smiles are so much fun, too. The real ones are still far and few between, but it's so rewarding when he actually gives back. It gives me a taste of how fun it's going to be when he really starts interacting with us. I'll add a few more pictures for your enjoyment! :-)

He was actually sleeping like this for a long time.

Noah doesn't like being dressed up... this is an adorable outfit my mom got him.


No comments: