Sunday, August 12, 2007

Smiles, Baths and Fun!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted. The days just fly by these days. Can you believe Noah will be 6 weeks old tomorrow!

When I wrote last week I forgot to say that he's been sleeping in his crib at night for a few weeks now! Before that, we had him in the pack and play in our bedroom. He's been sleeping really well... about 5-6 hours at a stretch. Even then, I'll feed him and then he'll go right back to sleep.

He smiles back at us a lot these days. He even giggles a little. I caught one on camera - but it's so much cuter when he does it in person! Sorry it's off-center. I was trying to hold the camera in his direction while looking at him and trying to get him to smile! :-)

We took Noah out to his first happy hour on Friday! Really, we just met everyone out for dinner on Friday after work. :-) He was awake, alert, and calm the whole time... and of course passed around to everyone. He's such a good baby! Last night we went out for a friends birthday to a nice restaurant downtown. Again, he was so good... this time he slept most of the time. I'm so glad we are able to get out while he's immobile. I know eventually we won't be able to do these kinds of things with him. Tonight we are going to Nana and Grandad's for dinner... Noah loves to socialize!

Yesterday he reached a big milestone, too... his umbilical cord fell off... FINALLY! Usually, they fall off after only about 2 weeks, so his hung on for a while (the doc said this was okay). I was so excited when it finally came off. So, today we got to give him a real bath! So exciting! He seemed to really enjoy it. He kicked around in the water a lot. Here are a few pictures from that...


Here's one more adorable picture of Noah!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is adorable! Yes, you will be able to take him out when he becomes mobile. You are grooming him now on how to behave.