Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stir Crazy


Well, it's been 10 days and Waylon and I are getting a little cabin fever. It's hard because we have been told to not take him out too many places for the first few weeks... not to mention I don't really feel up to doing much physically yet. Hopefully next week will be a little better. I'm so ready to feel better and get into a routine. We did go out to lunch at Panera today, though. That was nice... it was Noah's first real outing except for doctors appointments. I don't think he even knew we went anywhere, though. He slept through it all!
My mom will be staying with us next week to help me out when Waylon goes back to work on Monday (which he's not looking forward to - it's going to be hard for him to be away from Noah every day). Then I would guess the week after my mom is here, I'll be ready to do it on my own and get into that routine!

Tonight, Waylon is getting a chance to get out for a bit. He's going to a fantasy football draft with the guys and Jennie and Megan are coming over to hang out with me and Noah while he is gone. It will be a nice little change of pace for us.
Noah is still the perfect little baby! He's still sleeping and eating great. We had one semi-rough night on Tuesday night but it really wasn't bad at all. He was just a little more fussy than he had been. Last night he was back to sleeping great again, though.
Waylon put him on our bathroom scale and he weighed in at 9.8 lbs! He was 8 lbs 9 oz at the appointment last Friday. We aren't really sure how well our scale compares with the scales at the hospital and doctor's office but we are pretty sure that's about right. We think he looks a lot chubbier now. He's definitely a healthy and happy little man!

No comments: