Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home alone

Tonight I'm home alone with Noah for the first time ever... and Seger's not even here! :-( Luckily, I don't get freaked out at every noise, so I'm okay. :-) I wondered if I'd be a little nervous but I'm actually fine!

Waylon left right after work today to head down to South Carolina for the first NC State game of the season (tomorrow night). I packed up tonight to head to the lake after work tomorrow and he's going to meet us there on Friday afternoon. Waylon's parents came over tonight to visit with Noah and watch him while I packed. Thanks Nana and Granddad!

On Monday, after a homebound weekend, Noah and I HAD to get out of the house!! We had a funfilled day. In the morning, we met Jacque and Elizabeth at the Holly Springs Library for what we thought would be storytime but they were on break, so we just played in their kids area for a while. In the afternoon, we went to Pullen Park and then visited Daddy at work.


Playing at the library with Elizabeth

I know it looks like he's being shy here but actually, I had to work to get this picture because most of the time when he was near Elizabeth, he was trying to hug her, or 'point' (poke) at her eye, etc.... He's our little lover!!

Playing at Pullen Park - he met a little girl named Addison there (what his name would have been if he were a girl, by the way!) and he hugged her, too.

Helping Daddy with his work.

I love visiting Daddy's work!
So tomorrow, we are off to the lake for the holiday weekend. My cousin Tracy and her husband Keith are coming, too so we are super excited about that!! Hopefully two more of my cousins may come as well... we shall see!

Off to bed now... have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend at the lake! Alexis will be upset to hear how free Noah is with his hugs ;-)