Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun times and more Savannah pics!

Hey Everyone! It has been a busy few days with Savannah's arrival!

Yesterday was a great birthday. I had lots of birthday wishes - thanks to everyone for those, by the way - had a great birthday lunch with co-workers, left work early to visit Savannah, Andrea and Sean, and then played with my own little man for a short time before I headed back out to the airport to pick up my friend, Nicole, who flew in from San Diego!! Waylon put Noah to bed and Nicole and I went out for a nice dinner out. All in all, a great day!

This morning, Nicole, Noah and I went to Panera for breakfast and then hit the park for a bit before Nicole's friend picked her up to head to the beach for a bachelorette weekend. She'll be back on Sunday afternoon and will hang out with us on Monday before flying back Tuesday morning.

I'm hoping to get back to the hospital this afternoon to visit for a bit but we have to tag team watching Noah so he and his daycare germs stay away from the newborns! :-)

Here are some pictures from the last week or so and a few more of Savannah, too.

Playdate with Elizabeth and Lee on Monday morning
Swimming with Jennie on Monday afternoon
Andrea and Savannah
Sleeping Beauty
Meeting Great Aunt Robin and Great Uncle Ronnie for the first time

Have a great weekend eveyone!!

No comments: