Friday, August 15, 2008

More Pictures

This is a good way to post about my weekend... then I won't feel like I have to do a huge post at the end of the weekend!! :-) I've been even more picture happy than normal cause I'm around my parents (who take pictures all the time!) AND I have a new camera to play with!

Noah sitting in a chair I used to use when I was little...

After Noah's nap this afternoon, we walked down to the school and played on the playgrounds... Noah had so much fun! We might have to break down and get a playset soon. You'll see one picture of me trying to get back to my gymnastics roots. Funny how it was a lot easier when I was younger... I think I'm feeling 30.



I found this picture of me from when I was about 1 year old.... check out the comparison to Noah's picture!! Pretty crazy. I'd like to get a picture of Waylon from the same age range and put all three together! Genetics is amazing (yes, I'm a dork). :-)

3 comments:

Brad said...

Noah's cheeks are identical to yours in that photo. Nice pictures!

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

LOVE all the pictures. What kind of camera did you get? I'm going to have camera envy. =)

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

Amazing resemblance! Also, I used to be a gymnast, too. Enjoying the Olympics?