Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Weekend

Well, my birthday isn't until Thursday but the celebrations have begun! Our weekend started early again when Waylon and I went out to dinner at the Melting Pot on Thursday night (next weekend is going to be busy so we decided to celebrate early). Waylon called ahead and had them bring me roses and we got our picture taken and put in a nice frame! It was a great date.

Since Friday was one of Waylon's days off, it was a catch-up day for me. I had a few appointments scheduled but we managed to fit in lunch as a family. It was a nice low-key day.

Saturday morning, Noah decided to wake up at 5:45 (he usually sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00), so Waylon got up with him and let me sleep in a little... so nice!! We all went to the park in the morning and Noah was ready for a nap early. We tried to keep him up but it was difficult. We started lunch at 11:00 but by 11:15, he literally fell asleep in his highchair!! It was so cute. Poor little man couldn't keep his eyes open anymore! Saturday evening, we went over to Andrea and Sean's house for a cookout. I couldn't believe that Andrea wanted to host a party 4 days before she gives birth!! She's scheduled for a C-Section on Wednesday morning at 9am - then we get to meet Savannah!!

Noah lapping up his last bit of undivided attention! :-)


His face is much better, don't you think?Does this look like a woman who is 39 weeks preggers?
Beautiful, sis!

Noah had more fun watching the waterfall than playing in the water...
he almost flooded their backyard!

He enjoyed the baby toys... he climbed in here himself!!

Loving Caleb... what a sweet puppy dog.

This morning, Noah and I met Stella Dot and Amy at Kids Together Park. It was a great park with lots of fun kids activities. We'll definitely be going back there. Noah had so much fun flirting with Stella Dot... even though she was playing hard to get! :-)


Swinging!

Digging!

At one point, Noah just went up to Stella Dot and hugged her. Then she pushed him down.
You go girl!
Noah - Don't worry, there will be plenty of other women. :-)


Amy and Stella Dot
This afternoon, Waylon convinced me to use the gift certificate that he got me for my birthday and go get a pedicure. My friend Anise and I went together and that was a fabulous break from chasing Noah around. Tonight, we went to dinner with Sharon and Michael (I've linked a lot of blogs on this post!). We haven't seen them since their wedding, so it was nice to catch up and hear about the honeymoon!

All in all, a great weekend!!

Have a great week everyone - and keep adding new bogs to my list over there (Jackie!!)! :-)

2 comments:

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

Glad you guys had fun at the park. Hate we missed it but hopefully we can go sometime soon.

Unknown said...

Good to see you guys too! Noah just gets bigger and smarter every time we see him!