Monday, September 1, 2008

A Beautiful Labor Day weekend at the Lake...

...one of my favorite places in the world!!


On Thursday, I got off work a little early and Noah and I left town straight from school! We got to the lake house before my parents even did. It was nice to go ahead and get there early.

We played hard all weekend and are very tired tonight!! There were 10 of us at the house this weekend... the three of us, my parents, Leah and Casey, my cousin Tracy and her husband Keith, and my other cousin Eric. It was so much fun to spend time with the extended family... we don't get to see them too often. They are regular blog readers, so - Thanks Eric and Tracy for coming! It was so fun!!

We had lots of yummy food and Palmatieritas (as my friends have dubbed the Margaritas my dad makes), and of course fun boat rides and playing on the beach. It was one of those relaxing weekends from which you come home exhasted!

Noah likes the boat better and better each time we go. It's going to be so fun when he can really enjoy it... he's going to love the tube and the wakeboard eventually. It's so cool to think he'll grow up with all that lake fun! He still had a very serious expression while on the boat, but this time, he was trying to walk around the boat (no matter what speed it was going!) and loved to look over the side at the water and waving at the boats going by. He's already learned boat etiquette! :-)

Pics from the weekend.....

'Loving' the baby in the mirror (I told you, he's a lover!)
Your so vain... you probably think this blog is about you...
Sorry, I couldn't resist!! :-)
(Jackie, that was for you!)



Helping Papa drive

With Tracy and Keith... this pic turned out so great, Tracy said she's going to start her own blog with it... don't they look like such a happy family :-)
(by the way, would you believe they have a 25 year old son!?)

Playing at the beach



Eric and Keith relaxing before dinner

Aunt Ditter teasing Noah with goldfish

Noah fell asleep like this on our ride this morning!

On the way home, we stopped by to have dinner with Nana and Grandad, Aunt Andrea, Uncle Sean, and Cousin Savannah! What a fun family weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea and Sean said...

I love the "love the baby" picture. I also love the one of sweet Savannah - good shot Aunt Robin.