Thursday, September 11, 2008

Leaving on Vacation!

We are off to the beach tomorrow!! Waylon will come back on Monday but Noah and I will be staying for a week! We are going to Emerald Isle with my parents. We will have internet access, so I may update the blog with beach pictures... I'm sure we'll have a bunch!

Here's a few pictures from yesterday. It was actually cool enough to wear long pants, so I couldn't resist putting overalls on him...

Hey, what are these?


Hey, I think I like them!!


I love my ducky...
Aunt Leah and Uncle Casey got this for me from Prague and it's now one of his favorite toys!

Eating like a big boy... off a plate!! YAY!


Uh oh... we are in trouble! :-)

3 comments:

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

Hope you have a great vacation! Noah looks like such a big boy in his overalls. So cute.

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

cuuuuuuute.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Have fun at the beach!