Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Overachiever

So, today is 40 weeks, 5 days pregnant. The doctors tell me this is the 'average' day for 1st time moms to deliver. Waylon has been saying all along that our son is going to be above average, so maybe that's why he's not coming... he wants to be greater than the average baby! :-)

I think I've gotten over the disappointment of being induced now and just come to terms with the fact that Noah will be here in 4 or 5 days - that's days - not weeks or months anymore!! How exciting! I can't say I'm not still secretly (okay, maybe not so secretly) hoping something will happen before then, though! :-)

Tomorrow is Waylon's birthday... maybe he'll decide he wants to share his daddy's special day.

Some other exciting news! My sister is definitely coming to see Noah after he's born. She's taking a class right now, so we weren't sure if she was going to be able to come or not, but she's been approved to skip her class on Tuesday, so she's going to fly down Monday night and stay until Wednesday! I'm so excited that she'll get to meet Noah on his birthday!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

I'm assuming that by now you have either had little Noah or are in the process????