Saturday, October 3, 2009

Well, it's been a while again. By the end of the days these days, all I want to do is lay down so it's taken me long to get the blog!


Let's see... going back to last Thursday - we had a great playdate with Evia, Eli, and Cole. Noah had so much fun playing with Eli and was interested in Cole, too.



Noah and Eli in the toy I pulled out for Cole! :-)

All the boys

Love this picture

Friday was a day off for daddy and it was a nice low key day. We ran some errands and went to the mall in the morning to play and then just stuck close to home in the afternoon.

Saturday morning, we stuck close to home again for a while and then went to Babies R Us to get a few necessities for the baby. After a nice lunch, Waylon took off for the football game and Noah and I went home for a nap. Ater nap, Noah and I went over to Janet and Frank's house to let Noah and Maddie play. Janet and I also went through a few bins of baby clothes and we got even more (!) clothes for little Kylie.

Dancing to a music DVD



Not sure what this was about! :-)

On Sunday morning, we headed over to the Farmer's market for an early breakfast. It was a nice breakfast and we even ran into one of Noah's favorite teachers from school, Chelsea, and one of his friends from school, too!

We always have to have a picture on the tractor at the Farmer's Market...

Sunday afternoon, our friend Megan came over to go through some of Noah's old bins of clothes. She recently found out that she's having a boy in February, so she took some of Noah's old stuff! Noah was so excited to have company when he woke up from his nap.

Sunday evening was a big treat for me!! I went to a concert with my friends Jenn and Jennie - we saw the Indigo Girls who I've wanted to see for a long long time! It was a great concert. They were amazing and we had some interesting adventures. :-)


Indigo Girls with Matt Nathanson

The beginning of this week was a little rough for me. I was really uncomfortable on Monday and Tuesday for some reason but started feeling better on Wednesday so that was good. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions (normal for me - have had them since about 24 weeks and had them a lot with Noah, too) and she's just a really active baby in general, too so she beats me up all the time!!

Noah and I had a few good days home together Thursday and Friday. Thursday morning we went to Noah's school to get his pictures taken. Then we stayed for a little while to play. Noah had fun and it was a good activity for the morning! He took a long nap (growth spurt? - he's also been eating like crazy) and then Janet came over with Mason to hang out outside while Noah played in the backyard. The fall weather has been so beautiful here.

Noah watching Diego Thursday morning - Diego is the new thing around here!





We finally got the letters for the wall in the nursery this past week and I got them painted and all fixed up and finally finished the nursery! Here it is - from all angles! :-)









Yesterday we took a trip to the mall and met Nana there. She took us on a shopping spree for fall clothes for Noah - what a treat! Then we had a good lunch and home for nap. After nap, we met Rory, Maddie and Brendan at the park to play and then they came back for a pizza dinner. A nice end to the week.





We now have less than 2 weeks to go until Kylie joins our family! We can't wait. We did get some bad news this morning, though - the hospital just put into place a policy where kids under 12 can't visit at all - even siblings. So Noah will not be able to visit us while we are there. I'm really bummed about it but I guess we'll just figure it out.

This morning, we are just relaxing at home and getting a few chores done and this afternoon Nana and Grandad are coming over to watch the NC State game and then will stay to put Noah to bed so Waylon and I can have one last date night before Kylie is born.

No comments: