Friday, October 16, 2009

Some more pictures...

Since this blog is still called Noah's Adventure's (for now - by the way does anyone have a suggestion for a new name??) here are some pictures of Noah's past few days...

Saying goodbye Thursday morning

Opening one of his (many!) big brother gifts

Seeing the first picture of Kylie


Showing Mommy, Daddy and Kylie one of his movies over Skype



Talking to Daddy outside the hospital



And here are some more pictures of the past few days at the hospital including some of Kylie's many visitors! Somehow I missed getting a shot of Evia who came to visit today also. Must have been too busy downing the milkshake she brought to take pictures!
Grammy and Papa



Nana and Grandaddy

Aunt Andrea


Jennie and Cory





Uncle Sean


Snoozing with Daddy



A few close ups...




Great Uncle Michael, Great Aunt Karen and Second Cousin Katie


We are hoping (and pretty sure we'll be able to) to go home tomorrow and I can't wait to unite our family!! I've been feeling pretty good physically and we are hoping to get some good sleep tonight. We'll see!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion for the Blog name:
The Adventures of the Four Ps'.

Simply Savannah said...

SO I just teared up reading this! Wonderful...I can't wait to hear about Noah's reaction when first seeing Kylie:)!
Aunt Andrea

Jan Steiner said...

Oh Robin and Waylon,

I cried when I saw your baby girl. She is so beautiful and perfect. I am so happy for you. You had quite a day the day she was born-crammed in so much. I guess it was a baby high. Hope you are getting some rest and have plenty of help. Love, Jan Steiner and the crew

Jan Steiner said...

Robin and Waylon
I cried when I saw Kylie's pictures. She is so beautiful. You are beautiful, too, Robin. I always looked like I had just gone through the wringer. Did you have a makeup artist lurking in the background?
Love, Jan Steiner and the crew