Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend in Pictures

Let's face it, the only reason you all look at this blog is for the pictures and videos... not for what I write! :-) So here's the weekend in review...


Went to see Great Gramma for her 88th birthday... surprised her at lunch (she didn't know Noah and I were coming with my parents). She was so excited and proud to show off Noah to all of her friends.





We went out to lunch with Great Uncle Michael, Cousin Reeves and Cousin Betty (maybe my dad can correct me on the types of cousins Reeves and Betty are to Noah!) :-)






Decided to give Noah a taste of chocolate icing:




What is this stuff?....




Hey, I think I like that!!!...




More, Mommy, More!!





With Cousin Reeves

Playing with Papa


A few other cute shots from our trip to Albemarle...







Went to our friend Anise's 30th birthday party on Saturday night (my parents came back to our house to babysit). Fun times!! :-)



Sunday night, we went over to Nana and Granddad's for dinner.. yummy!





A cutie shot from today. :-)



Lastly, a video of Noah trying to get up on his hands and knees... notice the computer cord under the boppy in the background... that's going to have to go soon! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those videos of little Noah! Keep em comin'.... Much love, Melvcat

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Chocolate icing! :) Too cute!!!