Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures from Friday

It's so fun to have a long weekend with Daddy, too! Waylon was off for one of his alt days on Friday, so we had a nice day! We cleaned the house, went to Pullen Park to play and then walked around NC State - that was very surreal for me... I hadn't walked around campus in 7 years. I'm sure we looked like the crazy old people reminiscing! :-) It was fun to show Noah around - although he slept through most of it! Friday night, we went out to dinner with some friends and that was fun, too! Here are some shots from the day....

Noah helping Daddy vacuum




Swinging at Pullen Park


Ready for his first tour of NC State's campus.

We got the hat at the student store. :-)

Yesterday was a good day, too. We had our swimming class in the morning and Nana and Granddad (Waylon's parents) came to watch. Noah swam underwater this time, too! The teacher held him and pushed him underwater towards me. He actually did a little breast stroke kick on the way over! He really loves the water. After class, we all went to breakfast (again, Noah slept through most of that - he's always pooped after swimming!). After we got home, I went to a hip hop class at the gym. That was so fun! When I got home, I showed Waylon the moves I learned and he laughed at me. :-) Then Waylon went to the basketball game and Noah and I went out to North Hills with Aunt Andrea to shop a bit. Then we met up with Waylon and Cory for dinner after the game.

It's been a full weekend and we still have all day today! I think we'll stick close to home today and relax some.

1 comment:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

You've got a litte fishy on your hands! Stella Dot has a soggy, snotty, coughy weekend so we opted out of swim class last week. We will be there on Saturday, though. Can't wait to see Noah swim!