Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun LONG Weekend

How great is this outfit my mom bought him?! :-)

Well, our weekend was long and wonderful and I still didn't get a chance to update the blog before I went back to work this week!

An overview of our funfilled weekend.... my mom decided last minute to ride down with her friend who was going to visit her parents in NC. Roz dropped my mom off at my work on Thursday afternoon and we surprised Noah by picking him up from daycare a little early... and with Grandma there, too! Thursday night, we went out to dinner and Friday we went shopping! Friday night, my mom babysat while Waylon and I went out to dinner at Peak City. Yummy! We went all out and had drinks, appetizer, meals, dessert, and coffee! On Saturday morning, my dad came down to pick up my mom and we met for brunch in North Raleigh.

On Sunday, Noah went to his first real basketball game (we went to the red/white game back in the fall). Waylon's mom got tickets from her work, so we went with Nana and Grandad. Noah was shell shocked by all the noise and lights - it was so adorable. Somehow, he managed to fall asleep in the last 5 minutes of the game during a VERY exciting game. I can't believe it, but we all forgot to bring our cameras! Noah was so cute in his NC State tee shirt! :-)

After the game, we were home just enough time for a quick nap and then back out the door for a Superbowl party at Megan and Jason's. We didn't stay too long because it was close to bedtime, but it was nice to get out and see everyone.

Yesterday the heat wave hit and we met Keri and Lydia at Pullen Park. Noah played on the swingset and really seemed to enjoy that. He was smiling but also holding on tight. It's supposed to be 78 degrees tomorrow!! What is going on?! It's February!

Today it was back to work. I'm really loving working part time. It's so nice that the weeks fly by and the weekends seem long!

Here are some more pictures from my mom's trip here....

at brunch with Grandma and Papa


Everyone is saying Noah looks more and more like Daddy! :-)


I just can't resist the bath pictures...

Wearing Mommy's sunglasses

2 comments:

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

Adorable! Did I tell you that we're staring at Country Sunshine the second week in March? Noah and Stella Dot will be buddies!

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

Noah, you are quite the photo ham! The big boy overalls and shirt are adorable. Hope you're feeling better and will be at water class on Saturday. See you there!