Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ears and Teeth

So, we finished Noah's antibiotics last week and went back on Monday to follow up and see if his ear infections were gone and they weren't! :-( So, we are on to the next round of antibiotics. I really hope this takes care of it. I don't want to go on like this for a long time and I definitely don't want him to have tubes! We'll see. As usual, though, he's a trooper. He's still sleeping well.... maybe not as great as he normally does but that means waking up at 6:15 instead of 7:00! :-)

On top of double ear infections, he's also about to have 2 more teeth break through. I think it kind of looks like we could have 6 coming in shortly, but I'm not sure about that. Definitely the top two, though... I had the doctor check that out. So he's really a tough cookie. That's a lot to deal with, and he's still such a happy boy!

Otherwise, everything is still great and we are still buzzing from last Saturday's excitment! I don't have any new pictures to share today... sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to have my "Noah Fix" fo the day and what a surprise I found this morning. Our "Little Man" is quite the video hound. How adorable!! Love, Nana