Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tough Times

Over the past year, there have been many families I have had on my mind constantly who are dealing with very serious illnesses. It's been a rough year for a lot of people.

Today, one of those people, a very close friend of our family, lost his battle with cancer. I just wanted to mention this to honor the man I always considered my uncle and ask all of you to keep his family in your thoughts and/or prayers.

When things like this happen, it makes you slow down and reflect on your life. Things can change in an instant and you have to appreciate every moment. I realize how lucky I am to have such a healthy and happy little boy, a loving and supportive husband, and such amazing friends and family members to surround us.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


I'll miss you, Charlie.

No comments: