Thursday, January 24, 2008

BUSY!

It's been a busy few weeks. Noah is doing great at daycare! My work is going great, too. I'm feeling so good about this decision! It's fun to only work three days a week, too.

We are REALLY struggling with some major colds. All of us are sick (as are a lot of other people right now in general). Noah's cold turned into pink eye (that cleared up quickly after starting antibiotic eye drops) and was actually sent home from daycare on Tuesday because of a fever. I did take him to the doctor on Tuesday night to make sure he didn't have an ear infection but he was fine. It's just a basic virus that keeps going and going and going. Waylon stayed home with him on Wednesday and I think they both enjoyed that. He hasn't had a fever since. He hasn't been sleeping well, so that's been frustrating and we are ready for him to get back to normal!

Last weekend, my sister, Leah, flew down and we were supposed to go to visit my Gramma but since they were predicting some bad snowy/icy weather, we decided not to go. And guess what... yup, we got almost nothing. We missed seeing Gramma but we had lots of fun hanging out with Aunt Ditter. Here's a cute shot of her reading to Noah after his bath.



We had Noah's 6 month photos done on Monday (a little late... he'll be 7 months old next week!). I'm back tomorrow to get the pictures, and I'm so excited to see them! I think we got some great shots. So check back soon for some of those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos!