Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Teething?!?!

Noah is helping me with this post!!


So I think we finally know what was going on last week with Noah! Yesterday, as I was giving him his bath, I was looking in his mouth and saw two white things coming up under the gum on the bottom. I was pretty sure I wasn't seeing things but I couldn't feel anything in there.... but today I can definitely feel it! I can't believe he'll have teeth soon! Crazy. This should be interesting for breastfeeding! :-)

He has been sleeping better than those few nights last week; although, sometimes he'll still wake up some during the night. I guess we know why now.

Last weekend Noah went to his first Pie Day! Our friends Kate and Chris host this pre-Thanksgiving party every year. They make turkey and a bunch of pies and everyone brings a side dish and wears very comfortable clothes. We all were surprised that they were still doing it this year because, early next year, Kate and Chris are giving Noah a playgroup!! They are pregnant with TRIPLETS!! Wow! It will be fun for Noah to have some friends.

We are off to Maryland tomorrow morning for Thanksgiving and our Seafood Christmas. It will be a fun filled weekend! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

A few more cute pics!

1 comment:

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

We always knew Noah was an over-achiever! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving holiday and safe trip to MD.