Thursday, March 4, 2010

Babies Babies!!

We have more friends joining the rank of parenthood right now! Two babies joined us last week, another one yesterday and we are expecting one more in the next week or two! So exciting!!
Last Thursday, Megan and Jason welcomed Ryan Alan to the world! They are all doing well and I got to go see them in the hospital last Friday - that was also a nice outing for me since Waylon stayed home with the kids.
The new happy family.
Anise, Ryan, Megan, Megan and me


Noah has just been so sweet recently. He also says the funniest things - one of my favorite quotes from him in the past week -- I asked him who his favorite friends were at school and he said (of course) 'Maddie and Stella Dot'. Then he paused and said 'Girls love me'. Hilarious!!! :-)

Here he is in a sweater that I had when I was little. :-) He picked it out to wear but it didn't last long cause he said it was itchy.


Saturday morning, while Waylon's dad came over to help Waylon work on our car which had broken down earlier in the week, I took Noah and Kylie to have a nice long playdate with Eli and Cole. It was so fun and Noah loves playing with Eli! Tim even took the older boys outside for a bit so Evia and I could have some down time with the wee ones. There are more pictures on their blog.

As you can see, it's hard to get pictures of eveyone! :-)



Eli and Noah




Kylie and Cole



Holding hands!! :-)



Cheers!


This was the attempt at a picture all together. Noah was ready for a nap -- too bad it was only 40 minutes!!

Saturday afternoon, we went over to Josh and Anise's house to (semi)watch the State game. They might think twice before asking the couple with two kids to come over next time. :-) Noah had the best time playing with Josh!



and Kylie got some good Jennie snuggles, too...


On Sunday, watching a movie with Daddy.



Monday, Jennie and I met up for a quick shopping trip and lunch. I got Kylie this adorable headband!! :-)




Then, on Monday afternoon, I went over to Jason and Megan's house to take them a meal and visit Ryan again. Noah had a blast playing with Megan's mom who spoiled him with cookies and snacks! :-)



Then, on Tuesday morning, I went to visit the next baby who arrived last Friday (a day after Ryan). Aaron and Natalie welcomed Mackenzie Jordan who weighed in a a whopping 9 lbs, 10 oz - and you can see petite little Natalie in this picture! Crazy. She is adorable and they are all doing well, too.



Noah's toe has been red and inflamed and sore and looks like it's ingrown a little (weird since I just had one fixed myself). We decided to let him soak it. He thought it was kind of cool that he could do it since he's been watching me soak mine. At one point he nonchalantly said, 'the doctor is going to cut off my toe. :-)



Yesterday afternoon, we made a house for Noah and he and Kylie played in there together. Noah is in the 'bedroom' sleeping. :-)


Then we put a roof on! Check out the static hair.


Last night we learned that Waylon's best childhood friend and his wife had their baby, Samantha, yesterday! We are super excited for them and so thrilled that they have a little girl so close in age to Kylie. Congratulations Steven and Kate!! We love you and can't wait to meet Samantha!
And last bit of information -- as of last night, Kylie is officially (consistently) rolling over back to front!! Won't be long and she'll be running around the house with Noah! Ahhh! :-)

No comments: