Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Week

This week was my first full week home alone. It actually went pretty well - I survived anyway! :-)

First, a few more pictures from Sunday that I forgot to post last weekend...

Another bath - this time with Daddy


Playdate with Stella Dot - breaking for juice and conversation. At one point, the icemaker dumped some ice and we heard Noah say, 'That's the icemaker'. It's so fun to hear them talk to each other! :-)

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Noah was in school so it was just me and Kylie... things weren't quite as slow as they had been when I had help. It's amazing how an extra pair of hands helps! Kylie was a little fussy in the mornings on Monday and Tuesday, so that kept us snuggling and I wasn't able to get much done (like shower) until the afternoons! :-) Janet and I took a few walks which was nice and on Wednesday, we actually went out to lunch at Panera with Janet and Mason and another neighbor, Morgan and her 12 week old, Phoenix! I wish I had gotten a picture of all the kiddos... it was fun to get out with other new moms. We have one more neighbor due in a week! Four kids in 4 months!
Some more pictures....

A sleep smile - love those.

Actually, I think I might have gotten a 'real' smile yesterday. She was wide awake and I was talking to her and she smiled at me! It was so cute. It's so fun to watch these new developments all over again! Noah is excited, too. This morning, he was talking to her saying, 'Do you want to play with my trucks? (pause) Okay, let's go!' So cute.

Saying hi after he got home from school on Monday



Just a cute outfit picture :-)

Noah saying goodbye before Pajama Day at school on Tuesday!
Another cute sleepy/cute outfit shot (check out the shoes, too!) :-)
It's so fun to dress up a girl.
Yesterday was my first full day home alone with two kids. It went pretty well but I was very tired by the end of the day. Both kids were pretty good - we used the TV some but not too much, I don't think. We even made it through a trip to the doctor to get Noah his H1N1 vaccine. So glad we got one for him!
I was nervous about getting Noah down for a nap but Kylie was actually sleeping when it was time for him to go down, so that worked out well. We'll see how it goes today!

Wide awake.
Another big development - Kylie rolled over from front to back! I had her on her belly for some tummy time and she was getting frustrated and rolled onto her back! I thought it was a fluke so I put her on her belly again and took video and she did it again! I couldn't believe it - at 3 weeks old. I'll try to post the video if I can get it uploaded.
Well, Kylie is alseep in my arms and Noah has been watching Diego while I've been doing this and it's almost over now so I better wrap it up! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Aunt Tensie said...

I am so enjoying these pictures of Noah and Kylie. Also pictures of you and hubby too. God bless this home.