Friday, December 5, 2008

Clearing the decks before (yet another) big weekend!

We have a big weekend coming up - tomorrow is the 5K, mani/pedi with the girls, holiday cocktail, and then a dinner date with Waylon. Then Sunday afternoon is my work holiday party!

So to review last weekend - the rest of Thanksgiving weekend was great! Waylon and I went to the NC State game on Saturday - it was very cold and even drizzled on us a little but it was so much fun. Noah had a great time with Waylon's parents while we were away all day!


On Sunday morning, Amy and Stella Dot and Janet and Maddie came over to play. We all had a great time and enjoyed leftover Thanksgiving dinner for lunch!


Here is a shot of Noah after playing hard at daycare one day this week - check out those pants!!


Hanging with Daddy
Yesterday, Noah helped me unload all the Christmas decorations - I decorated while he napped. We hope to get our tree this weekend!


This morning, we went to get Noah's haircut again - it was starting to get shaggy and needed a shape up. This time, we went to Shelly - my hairdresser. Noah had the deathgrip on my hand (notice my hand in the picture!) but otherwise did great yet again.

Shelly gave him a cookie after she finished for being such a good boy!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: