Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend at the beach (and other fun things)!

We've had another fabulous week here! Pictures, pictures pictures ...

Last Sunday afternoon, we went over to Maddie's house to play with her and Stella Dot... so fun!


Wearing Daddy's shirt after he got home from work! :-)



On Thursday, I babysat for Savannah. I was really nervous about handling a two month old and Noah at the same time but it went great... in fact, I didn't even really get to enjoy them at the same time much. Andrea dropped off Savannah at 1:30 and Noah was napping. Andrea called just as Noah was waking up at 2:45 to say she was on her way back! I had the two of them together for all of about 15 minutes but did manage to get Noah eating his snack and give Savannah her bottle at the same time! :-) Here are some shots from that afternoon.



Friday morning, we went to Crowder Park - Noah loves checking out the turtles there. I was afraid he was going to get his head stuck after this picture but he actually got it out himself! :-)



Eating a sandwich like a big boy!


On Friday afternoon, we packed up and headed to Myrtle Beach for the weekend with Nana, Grandad, Andrea, Sean and Savannah. While we were there, we visited Phyllis and Clarence. It was so fun to have a long weekend with Waylon's family. Because they live in town, we don't get overnight trips with them very often so it was a nice treat. We've vowed to do it more! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera charger, but Waylon's parents let me snap lots of photos with their camera. Here are some of those (and a few I got before my camera died).


Nana and Grandad with their grandkids!



Phyllis, Clarence, and Andrea

Three generations of Parham men!


Andrea, Sean, and Savannah


Phyllis and Savannah


The weather wasn't great but we managed to check out the beach...


In the next episode... a trip to MD this coming weekend! :-)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My goodness... you don't let the grass grow under your feet!