Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week in Pictures

At Pullen Park with cousin Savannah on Monday afternoon.

Riding the train at Pullen Park

Playing at dinnertime with Daddy

Last night, I had a girls night! It was so fun to get dressed up and go out on the town!



I'm switching my work schedule this week. Instead of working Tues, Wed and Thurs, I'm switching my days to Mon, Tues, Wed. So, today is a REAL Sunday for me! :-)

This weekend, we are heading to Myrtle Beach with Nana, Grandad, Andrea, Sean, and Savannah! We'll be visiting Phyllis and Clarence while we are there. I can't wait! I'm sure we'll have loads of pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls all look beautiful! Yay for girls night out!

Unknown said...

Glad you got to go out with the girls one night!!