Monday, June 30, 2008

Hapy Birthday Daddy and Noah!

Yesterday afternoon, we celebrated Waylon's and Noah's birthday with Nana, Granddad, Aunt Andrea and Uncle Sean. It was a busy day but I think Waylon had a perfect 30th birthday.... he got to clean the house (which he actually likes as most of you know), work in the yard, grill, drink beer, and eat pork... not to mention sharing the celebration with his son. I think the only thing that could have made it better for him was to watch football! :-) Noah got some really great toys that he absolutely loves - as you can tell from the following pictures!

the birthday boys

We also hung his swing yesterday (a gift from Grammy and Papa).... he loves it!!


Dump truck from Aunt Andrea and Uncle Sean


Push toy and baseball toy from Nana and Granddad


Trying out his new wagon -another gift from Nana and Granddad





The obligatory cake pictures....

He was really tired, so it was pretty mellow but he was shoving it in and really liked it. Every time he ate the icing, he kinda shivered... I think it was almost too sweet for him!




These are a few cute shots from tonight that I couldn't resist posting...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Waylon and Noah!! Hope it was a good one! I love the screened in porch!

Brad said...

Happy Birthday gang!

Anonymous said...

Yes, look at you! I'm very impressed with your blogging this week ;-) Happy Birthday Noah and Waylon! Sorry Waylon, had I known, I'd have sent you a card too ;-)

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

sorry i'm so late on my birthday wishes! we were away and I've been sick. Are you in the I2 room yet? We seem to keep missing each other! What time do the festivities begin on Saturday?