Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day!

Hope you all had a great Father's Day. Ours was nice. Waylon is still under the weather so that was unfortunate, but we did make it out for a quick trip to Panera and Target. I didn't get a shot of father and son together yesterday but here is a picture of what Noah gave to his Daddy. We had fun making it last week! :-)
If you can't read it, the poem reads....

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But everyday I'm growing
I'll be grown up one day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away
So here's a final handprint
Just so you can recall
Excactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
Here's a few other pictures for your enjoyment...
Now that he's movin' and grovin', he has so many bumps and bruises on his face!! People are going to think we beat our son! :-)

This is what he decided to do with his milk at Kohl's today!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Have a fabulous time on your vacation. Can't wait to see pictures!