Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Update

I was instructed to 'get to bloggin' and give you all the weekend update (thanks to Jackie!), so here goes! :-)
On Friday, we had a follow up doctors appointment to check on Noah's ears. Good news/bad news.... the good news is that one of his ears was clear and the other one still had some fluid but wasn't infected. The bad news was that he had a fever of 101.4!! We were able to get the fever down with Tylenol and it hasn't been back since. We are supposed to go back in another two weeks to check his ears again and if they are bad again, we will be referred to an ENT. I'm almost positive that tubes are in our future. If not soon, probably next winter. Today, he's been extra sniffly so we are a little worried but we'll see. On Friday afternoon, it was a beautiful day, so Noah and I played outside some while Waylon powerwashed the house.....
Saturday was a fun day. We went out to the NCSU spring football game. We tailgated before the game with good food and good company. Noah did great all day. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera but it was lots of fun.
On Sunday, my mom came to visit and we went to dinner with Waylon's parents and Andrea and Sean. She stayed and hung out with Noah and I today (I ran her ragged running errands!). She'll be heading to visit my Gramma tomorrow morning and coming back through on Thursday night.
Last night, Noah had his first potty training experience. We noticed him making 'that face' in the tub, so I picked him up and put him on the toilet. It was hilarious!! He was a little confused as you can see. :-)
Here are some other cute shots from the past few days....




His new trick... pointing.... he points at everything!!



Big boy baths these days! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I see he's still laying claim to Savannah's toy :)....or did you buy him one of his own? I hope his ears clear up soon. I just read a little article in this month's Parent magazine about how some children who get tubes may not actually need them; that kids need to have 4 to 6 months of persistent ear fluid for tubes to be recommended. But you've been bloggin' a while about those ears, so maybe it's been that long. Tell Noah his girlfriend says "hi" ;-)