Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All sorts of new things

Now more than ever, it seems like Noah is doing something new each day. He's now pulling up pretty well, saying Dada on demand, walking with assistance, eating more and more 'real' foods, getting ear infections... oh wait, that's not new! :-) Well, we aren't sure if he still has them or not but I'm almost positive he does. We were supposed to take him back on Monday for a follow up appointment but I think we are going to take him tomorrow instead.

A short update on the weekend... Friday was mulch day. Waylon was going to do it himself but when Noah went down for a nap, I went out to help him. Wouldn't you know it, he slept for 2 hours!! I kept willing him to wake up, but I guess Waylon's willing him to sleep was stronger. :-) Just kidding, it was nice to get outside and do some real yardwork.... I haven't done much outside since before I was pregnant. Friday afternoon was the playdate with the triplets and obviously, that was awesome.

Saturday, Grammy and Papa (my mom now thinks she might be Grammy) babysat while Waylon and I went to Beerfest.... a world beer festival in downtown Raleigh. It was so much fun!! When we left, I had my ID and debit card in my pocket and sunglasses on my head and that was it!! No diaper bag, no stroller, no baby, no purse even! I mentioned how strange it was and my friend Jason said, 'Welcome back!' :-) Too funny.

Sunday was another catch up day.... cleaning, laundry, groceries etc.

A few pics from Sunday afternoon....


We're going to be buddys!


A good example of my 95th percentile head. :-)



The pulling up progression...





Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny! Sounds like new things all the time! My nephew is also pulling up on furniture so that he can stand but then he doesn't know how to get down and just falls back!