Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun Weekend and Rice Cereal

Yay!! I love 'solid' food!! :-)


Okay first of all... does anyone else watch Notes from the Underbelly? Last night's episode was about how one of the characters keeps a baby blog. Waylon and I were laughing so hard cause we are those crazy parents!

Anyway, we had a great family weekend... very relaxing! We went and picked out our tree, ran some errands, got a few things done around the house and decorated for Christmas. At one point, while we were pulling out the decorations, Noah started getting fussy, so I sat down and rocked him and he fell asleep in my arms. The house was so calm and peaceful... Waylon was looking through decorations, Seger was asleep on the floor, Noah was alseep in my arms and Christmas music was playing. I could literally feel my heart swell and got really emotional thinking about all the years ahead. I feel like my life has just begun.

Okay enough of Cheesy Robin! :-) Here are some pictures of the weekend....

Picking out Noah's first Christmas Tree



Seger snuggling up to Noah

We'll save the real picture for his prom date!
Last night we gave Noah 'solid food' for the first time... rice cereal mixed with breast milk. The recommended mix for the first feeding was really soupy but tonight we made it a little thicker so that was fun. He was very interested and caught on quick. In between bites, he was moaning for more! Tonight he was really starting to open his mouth wide for it. I'm still not sure how much he's really getting in but it's fun!... for us anyway! :-)

One of my first bites

Daddy feeding Noah tonight


Lastly... teething... oh, how we miss our perfect little sleeper. Noah has been waking up many times through the night on and off for a while now. We aren't sure if he's still hurting or if he's just gotten used to waking up a few times throughout the night. That's the hardest part... not knowing what is wrong or if there is anything wrong at all. I guess we just have to do the best we can, right? Here is a new picture of his teeth... slowly but surely they are coming in!

No comments: