Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy Busy!

Okay, I'm horrible. It's been forever since I've posted. Things have been really busy recently. I'm going to try to make this update quick... which I'm sure is okay with you since all you really want are the pictures, right?? :-)

We went to MD again last weekend (the weekend of the 8th). Waylon and three of his friends had tickets to another Redskins game, so I tagged along and we all stayed with my parents. It was lots of fun! It snowed the day we went up there so there was 3-4 inches of snow on the ground which was fun and beautiful! We don't get to see much snow here, so that was nice. All the pictures below are from that weekend.

Another big update... I'm officially starting back to work in January! I have mixed feelings about this but I think it's the right thing to do for everyone. It's just going to be really hard at the beginning. I couldn't ask for a better situation, though. I'll be working 3 days/week and I'll even have maximum flexibility in my hours on those days. And the best part.... my boss will be the same guy I've been working for 5 years! I actually already went in and worked a few hours last week! My official start date will be January 15th though.

This past weekend was really nice, too. We stayed close to home and got lots of things done around the house, got some shopping done, and saw Santa yesterday, too! I have pictures of that but will have to post them later this week (they are on the other computer and I'm ready to go to bed!!).

Enjoy the pictures and I'll post more soon.


Noah playing with 'Uncle' Josh
With 'Uncle' Dave (Noah has lots of 'aunts' and 'uncles')

Noah with Daddy at the Columbia Mall

Grandma having lots of fun feeding Noah

Gotta love that bib
Papa hypnotizing Noah - this inspired me to get my guitar back out - he loves it!

Noah in his new bathtub that Grandma got to keep at her house

Checking out snow for the first time

Thanks, Grandma and Papa, for the Jumperoo! It took about a day for Noah to figure out what to do in this but it's by far his favorite toy now!!

Noah with 'Aunt' Julie

Noah wearing Papa's scarf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES SOOOO VERY MUCH. THANK YOU FOR POSTING EM.....THIS IS YOUR AUNT TENSIE LIVING IN OREGON.