Saturday, October 6, 2007

WOW!!!

Last night was huge!! Noah went 11 1/2 hours between feedings!!!

I fed him at 7:45 and tried to put him down right away as usual. He was wide awake after he ate (not normal) so we decided he probably just wanted to stay up a little longer. Around 9:00 he was obviously ready to sleep, so we put him to bed. He woke up only once in the night around 2:00 but went back to sleep very easily and slept soundly until 7 am. Crazy!! I kept wondering if he was okay, and (sorry if TMI for some of you) I woke up very uncomfortable at 6 am... I had to come downstairs and pump.

The past few nights before that, I had decided to try to alter his routine and had been waking him to eat at 11 pm to see if he'd sleep 8 hours until 7 am. He went that long without eating but woke up several times in the night - I think out of habit. Last night I was going to go back to the way things were... feeding around 7:30, in the crib at 8, awake around 3:30 to eat and up at 7. Maybe I messed with his schedule just enough to keep him alseep! :-) We'll see what happens tonight, but I assume it was just a fluke.....

as was the rolling over. He hasn't done that again yet. He's trying still but hasn't actually done it again yet.

Sorry, no new pictures with this post... I'll try to get some more up next time! Monday and Tuesday are my last two days of work (yay!!) and then my mom and I are going to go visit my grandmother, so I'm sure I'll have some from that trip.

No comments: