Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fun Week!

Big news this week!! On Tuesday night, Waylon was playing with Noah on the changing table and he made this strange noise. I thought maybe he was starting to cry at first, but when we looked at him, he was smiling! Waylon did this funny thing over and over and Noah was cracking up!! He laughed for a long time. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard! I got it on video. I need to figure out how to upload videos so you all can see (Amy, maybe you can help me with that?)! He's laughed a few times since then, but nothing like that night. He's really getting to be so much fun!! It's always something new every day. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home and experience every minute of it!

So, those two nights of long sleep were short lived. Noah is back to his ~3:30 AM feeding time... which is okay but those two nights were really nice. We'll get back there eventually.

This week, I had my last day of work! My mom came down to watch Noah on Monday and Tuesday (Waylon's mom watched him last week when I worked). It was actually pretty sad to leave. I was so excited about leaving but when it came time to walk out the door, I was really sad. I made a lot of really good friends at that job and I'm really going to miss them all.
Grandma enjoying some down time with Noah:
On Wednesday, my mom, Noah and I went to visit my Gramma for a few days. Gramma enjoyed seeing her great grandson... I think it cheered her up a little. She fell a few weeks ago and we found out this week that she has three fractures. One on each side of her pelvis and one in her sacrum. She should be on the road to recovery now but it was hard to see her in so much pain. I'll have some pictures from visiting Great Gramma soon - my mom took them all so I have to get them from her first.

Today was a fun family day. Waylon ran a 5K for the Autism Society of NC this morning and Noah and I went to cheer him on. It was fun and I kinda wished I would have signed up to walk it with Noah. That would have been fun. We'll have to find another one to do soon while the weather is still nice. After the run, we stopped by Waylon's parents house for a quick visit. We made a nice dinner tonight and played with Noah.

Here are a few other cute shots....
After a walk down the street:

Won't be long before he's eating here!

Noah and his Aunt Andrea:

No comments: