Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catching up before our no kid trip!!!

Tomorrow we are dropping the kids off at daycare and heading to Bald Head Island until Sunday!! Waylon's parents will pick up the kids tomorrow afternoon and stay with them through the weekend. I think everyone is excited for the weekend!

But first, a quick update on last weekend....

Saturday was a busy busy day! In the morning, we did more clean out and things around the house to get it ready to put on the market. After nap, we had two birthday parties! First, we headed off to My Gym for Phoenix's 1st birthday party (our neighbor across the street). Everyone had so much fun - what a cool place!!

Noah with the birthday girl
Kylie's turn!

Walking with a push toy. She's really got the hang of this now and is all over the house like this. She's even letting go of things and trying so hard to walk. It's not going to be long at all.


Noah jumping with Dax - these two are only 1 day apart in age!



Is this not the cutest picture ever?!?


My boys


Phoenix knew just what to do with her birthday cupcake!!!

After Phoenix's party, we went straight to Andrea, Sean and Savannah's house to celebrate Savannah's birthday which was on August 8th but they were out of town so we celebrated last weekend. Noah and Savannah had fun playing in the water before dinner!





Savannah helped feed Kylie.


Everyone wanted to help Savannah open her presents - especially Noah! We had a hard time with this for some reason that night. Savannah was very sweet about it though.

This is what we got Savannah - and this is what she thought of it...
And here's what Noah thought of it....

And here's what Kylie thought about it!!!.... :-)

Wouldn't it be interesting if I ended up with the girlie girl and Andrea gets the tomboy! :-)


More present opening with helpers
Sunday - more work around the house and some errands. In the afternoon, Nana and Grandad came over to get a run down of the routine and where everything is in the house. Waylon cooked a pork shoulder and it was delish!

Noah and Kylie playing

Love this shot of Nana and Noah!!! They are going to have a blast this weekend.
And lastly, here's my Noah funny for the week. We were walking through BJs on Monday and he (very loudly) said, 'Mommy, do you have another baby in your belly?' I laughed and said, 'No, why, do I look like I have a baby in my belly?' He touched my belly and said, 'Yes'. :-) Good thing I'm feeling pretty good since I've lost 22 lbs since the end of May or else I might be a little concerned!! :-) His teacher at school is pregnant so I'm thinking that's where that came from... who knows. I told him I didn't think mommy was going to have any more babies in her belly. :-)
Monday afternoon, Andrea and Savannah came over to play and I didn't get any pictures!! Crazy. It was a wild - they were all over the place but had a blast as usual!
Back to work Tuesday for me for a whopping 2 day week and now we are off to the beach tomorrow with 4 other couples. We are really looking forward to relaxing a little!

No comments: