Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun week and the Paci Fairy!

Last Sunday, when we were still homebound from the snow, we had Janet, Frank, Maddie and Mason over for a pizza dinner and some playtime. Noah and Maddie played really well and had a good time. They played up in Noah's room for a while which was a nice break for us. We were able to actually talk! :-)

All the kids in the gymini


We had a good, low key week last week. The roads were still pretty bad on Monday so we kept Noah home from school. Then Tuesday was his first half day at school. When I picked him up, I told him we were going to go home and take a nap and he said, 'I don't want to go home! My bed is at school!' It was cute. It's nice to know he loves it there.

Thursday, we went to storytime with Andrea and Savannah and then back to play at their house again. I didn't take any pictures this time but they had fun.


A cute shot - she loves these little 'lovey' things to snuggle with during nap


On Friday, Jennie came over to hang out for a bit so that was nice to have company. While she was there, Noah wanted to watch Toy Story, so we turned it on and made him some popcorn. It was a nice treat for a Friday afternoon.


Saturday, Nana and Grandad came over to watch the kids for a few hours while Waylon and I had a 'date day'. We had a nice lunch out and then drove around looking at houses - nothing serious yet but we are just looking around a little.
Nana and Grandad with Noah and Kylie
Saturday night after the kids went to bed, I went out to dinner with my friend Brandy. It was really nice to catch up with her and get out at night!
Sunday afternoon while Noah was napping, I went to a baby shower and that evening we went to our friends house for a small Superbowl gathering. Noah had a great time running around their house and Kylie was good, too.

Playing football with Daddy


Kylie in one of Savannah's outfits (that we gave her)
I happen to love this outfit! :-)


Megan - ready to pop any day!


Adorable


We've been talking about the "Paci Fairy" coming to get Noah's pacis and today he told us he wanted her to come tonight. So before bedtime, he gathered them all together and put them in a box outside his door. Tonight, she is going to take the pacis away and leave a present (a Buzz Lightyear doll). :-) I wasn't sure how bedtime would go but he went right down just like a normal night! After we read books in his chair, he climbed in bed and said, 'I'm not a baby anymore!' I sang him a song like normal and that was that! He never ceases to amaze me. He's been down for about an hour and a half so far so we'll see how the rest of the night goes and also how naps and bedtime go over the next few days but I'm pretty happy with how it went tonight!
Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Andrea and Sean said...

I happen to LOVE that outfit too! I hated to see Savannah grow out of it!