Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First - First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

Wednesday, August 1st was Noah's first full day of Kindergarten!!!!  What a huge day for all of us. Noah was so excited and proud.  It was just his evaluation day so there were less kids and he was not with the same teacher he has now but it was a full day and he took his backpack and his lunch and everything!  We dropped him off that morning but he did ride the bus home.  What a big boy!!!



Kylie was excited, too!

Waylon took Kylie to school before we took Noah in and she was a little sad that Noah wasn't going to daycare with her but we heard she was okay the rest of the day so that's good.

Isn't it amazing how much they look alike!?


Walking in!
Alston Ridge Elementary!

He was a little reserved but happy enough to see us go! :-)
Waylon worked from home that day and I went in to my (now old) job but I got home in time to see him get off the bus.  He came running off the bus with a huge smile!  I was bummed that my picture turned out blurry but you get the picture here, I think....


Happy Boy after getting off the bus!


Day 1 was a success!!!

No comments: