Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun in the snow!

Before the snow hit this weekend, we had a good week. We got to see Andrea and Savannah a lot because Andrea is tracked out right now. We even had a Parham girls lunch at the mall with Nana one day.

A cute picture of Kylie from this week. I couldn't believe she kept this headband on her head...


Then, this happened. It was funny, I was doing something and when I came back, she was like this... not even complaining! :-) I, of course, grabbed my camera before fixing it.

On Thursday, we met Andrea and Savannah at storytime at the library. They had a blast!




Then we went back to their house for some playtime. You can see some video of them riding Savanah's toy on her blog. So cute!!
Friday night, we settled in for the big snow - but not before a nice dinner with Nana and Grandaddy. When we got home from dinner, the flakes started falling and I took Noah outside to see them. We tried to catch them on our tounges and Noah was so excited. Saturday morning, Noah woke up and on his way to our room, he caught site of the snow on the ground and we heard him yell, 'WOW!' Then he came running to our room and said, 'It snowed at MY house!!'
We got him out to play in it twice with Maddie yesterday...

All bundled with Daddy - good thing Grammy got him the snow suit last time we were in MD!

Going down the slippery slide...


Playing with Maddie!


My little loverboy.



Love love love this picture!




Today, Noah has been out twice to 'help' Waylon shovel and I also took both kids to play at Maddie and Mason's while Waylon kept working on the driveway.
Mason and Kylie - Kylie is a month younger and weighs more! We just make 'em big.

We aren't sure what tomorrow holds for us - the roads are horrible. Waylon is going to try to go to work but I might just keep Noah home. Tomorrow is supposed to be his first 1/2 day at school so I'd have to go pick him up at 12:30. We'll see how the roads look tomorrow morning but our road is still a sheet of ice so I can't imagine it will be better tomorrow morning. Cabin Fever!! :-)

No comments: