Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Full sentences!!

This morning, within a 10 minute period, Noah said the following sentences - clear as day!

"Put on my pants"

"Mommy go to bathroom"

"I love you Dada"

The last one he's been saying for a while but not as clear as it was this morning and this is the first time he wasn't asked to say it. Waylon just said I love you to him and he gave him a hug and said "I love you Dada" It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard and I'm sure even more so for Waylon!

Maybe next time I can get the "I love you" and Waylon can go to the bathroom! :-) :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest words you will ever hear "I Love You Dada & Mommy." Treasure each day! Our babies grow up soo fast!!! Love, Nana

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

That is excellent! Isn't it fun??!!

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

How fun! Amazing how those few words can melt your heart.

Frank, Janet, Maddie and Mason said...

Amazing, isn't it?? That's when you forget about the spaghetti sauce they threw on the floor last night ;)

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Noah is the man!!!
Love, Aunt Andrea, Uncle Sean, and Savannah.

Leah said...

That's awesome! What a cutie.