Thursday, January 29, 2009

Picture Update

After all the snow last week, we were ready for some playdates! On Friday, Stella Dot came to play for the morning. She was getting over Pneumonia so Amy and Grant wanted to keep her away from daycare. They had the best time playing!!


Love the house!
Reading time
Lunch!
On Saturday afternoon, we headed over to Maddie's house to celebrate her 2nd birthday! The kids had a great time playing and loved the cupcakes, too!


Yummy cupcakes!
Checking out Maddie's new stuffed Elephant from Stella Dot - Amy made it!! So impressive.
The birthday girl!!Amy took the liberty of helping Noah play dress up, too but since we've already put 2 pictures of Noah in heels on the blog, I figured I owed it to Waylon not to post those here, too! :-)


On Sunday afternoon, I headed over to Keri and Chris' house to visit the triplets and Lydia and deliver presents and food. They are doing so well... it's amazing to see!


Abigail, Bethany and Phoebe
Hey, what'cha doin!?
Happy big sis Lydia!
Afterwards, I met Waylon and Noah at Waylon's parents house for dinner with them and Andrea, Sean, and Savannah... check it out, Savannah is sitting up on her own!


This week - pretty typical. I had my 'full' week of work (all three days!).

On different note, we've been starting with a little potty training. Really, we are just reading a book on the potty at night. Noah is getting very interested so we are starting slowly and letting him do it how he wants... here's a pic! :-)


This morning, Noah and I met Jacque and Elizabeth at Marbles Kids Museum. It was so much fun - although I'm so upset right now because I lost my GPS while there (I've only had it for a few weeks!). I'm hoping it will turn up by the end of the day, but we'll see.

It's so interesting to watch how different boys and girls play. Noah just couldn't get enough of the cars and trucks and Elizabeth just wanted to carry around the baby doll! Noah picked up a doll for just a few minutes and then dropped it again when he saw another truck. :-) The one thing they both loved though - cooking!


Yum, spaghetti and meatballs.
Walking to Roly Poly for lunch. :-)


This weekend should be fun. Our friends Tina and Tesh are coming to town! We can't wait.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LauraS said...

Looks like Noah is popular with the ladies!